Brent,

Jesus Brent don't you understand basic English syntax and logic, or are you
being purposefully dense?

I never said "there is only one POSSIBLE world", I clearly stated there is
only one ACTUAL world and many actual simulations of that world in the
minds of biological organisms. I even put the words POSSIBLE and ACTUAL in
caps to make it easy to understand.

Of course that doesn't completely falsify pink rabbits or any other kind of
alternate realty but there is no evidence for those things. Now you are
criticizing my theory because it doesn't explain things for which there is
no evidence whatsoever? Get real!

I'll let you spend your time constructing theories to explain what there is
no evidence for if you like. I have better things to do...

Edgar