Brent,

Please, please, please! Read my New Topic on "How Spacetime emerges from
computational reality". I answer that QM question in considerable detail. I
explain why the spin entanglement paradox is not actually paradoxical.

It's the real complete answer to your question but nobody even commented on
it. It's one of the main topics of my theory, I devote all of Part III of
my book to it, but apparently it didn't even register with anyone...

Edgar