Brent,

For God's sakes, the "characters in a video game'" don't know anything.
They are completely fictional characters. You seem to have lost all touch
with reality in your zeal to find something to criticize. I can't believe
we are actually having this discussion... Do you also believe ghosts,
trolls and fairies "know things"?

Edgar