Brent,

First the observer being at the event is the way all science is observed
and confirmed. That is what an observation is. You speak as if it's somehow
unimportant. Again this first argument merely proves there is a present
moment for each observer, not a common universal present moment. That's the
second argument.

Second, you keep saying being in the present moment is an 'event' as if
that makes it inconsequential. It's not just some single event. We are in
the present moment of p-time not just at some momentary event but during
our entire lives. It's impossible to not be in the present moment of
p-time, as that is how and 'where' reality manifests itself. The active
presence of reality manifests as a present moment, that's its source. There
is nothing at all outside that present moment because that is the sole
locus of reality....

You seem to agree there is "a direction of time". That's the arrow of time
of course, and of course if there is a direction of time that falsifies
block time in which nothing actually moves.

'That' is the 2 conclusions of the first argument. 'These' refers to all
the individually experienced present moments being the one and the same
common universal present moment. After all the presence of reality is a
single universal phenomenon that all observers partake in, exist in and
thus all experience.

Edgar