> I hope I will be able to clarify, after explaining the modal logic, why
> comp put maximal constraints on the physical law, making all the rest
> different instantiations of those laws.

I will be very interested to know why this is so, assuming my brain can
handle it. A lot of people have wondered about whether there are other
universes with different physics, of course the WAP assumes this ... so if
there is some handle on this idea (string theory seems to promise one but
it's a very large handle)