Mein Gott, this argument reminds me of the fire in Siberia that started burning
in the Holocene and is still going. Why do you keep taking the troll bait
Bruno? JC is a physicist so I presume he understands Everett. Ergo, he
understands, in principle, first person indeterminacy. He just loves tormenting
you. You can ask the simple question: if the quantum state evolves
deterministically where does randomness come from according to MWI? I'd like to
hear JC's answer to that. If he says it's due to multiple versions of the
observer ending up in different branches of the multiverse, he's shown he
understands. If he refuses to acknowledge MWI as a valid account due to his
pronoun concerns, then fine, maybe he should publish a refutation of Everett to
that effect. I'm sure the physics world would be fascinated to learn of its
error.