> Supplying some mental floss for this exchange and just in case Judy's use of
> quotation marks is obfuscating, I'm sure it's not me she is quoting as I did
> not write those words.  Or even think them.  Maybe herself?  Or someone
> from another decade?
>

> PS  I'd rather be a supposed "pompous, reality-avoiding dormouse" than a
> rageful, reality-obfuscating dirty fighter.  BTW, The previous sentence
> shows the clean fighting way of using quotation marks as the words enclosed
> therein were actually written by a FFL poster.

I could not find by search "Especially the negativity of having my mistakes and
falsehoods called to my attention. I really hate that" in any post by you Share
until you quoted it here; it first appeared in post #320794 by authfriend.

The closest I could find you saying anything resembling this is post #320421
where you wrote:

"Sorry, Richard but IMO Barry's not schizo.  Barry is simply like the rest of
us, a mix and positive and negative.  Judy too.  And yes it's often perplexing
to me.  But I rarely find it helpful to pull out DSM IV labels (not sure that's
the right number) to bolster one's argument.  None of us are trained
therapists, right?  And it's not helpful when Turq does it either.  Just in
case someone was going to waste a post bringing that to my attention!"