Share Long:
> Richard, is this there one of them there red
> herrings or Aunt Sallys or straw individuals?

No, just free advice so you don't get your mind
raped. LoL!

> And hopefully by now MJ realizes that you love
> to taunt him about allegedly being an MIU student.

Never heard of a college student that didn't take
English or History. There's no 'MJ' Share, it's
just another anonymous informant, poioning the well.

Nobody I know ever heard of him up there, baking
or otherwise. So, we haven't heard the full story,
obviously. After reading TM discussion groups for
fifteen years, I can say without the least
hesitation, there's always an untold story. Take
the example of Lon P. Stacks or Steve Perino.

Why anyone would want to be a 'baker' up at MIU
and not pursue a degree in cookin is beyond me.

Curtis got a degree in Philosophy up there and
Kirk Bernhardt got a degree in English from MIU,
so I know it can be done. So, what's the point?

Alex don't need no stinkin' MUM degree because
he's already living in Heaven on Earth out there.

Go figure.