--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> When effort is transcended, then the [meditation] process is what it
> is. It just is. Someone said it would not be "meditation" if the
> mantra does not appear, if some subtle effort is not made to go to the
> mantra. Experience disagrees, at least when effort has been
> transcended. Eyes close, vastness is. One can transcend on
> "nothingness". Which is a process that I beleive Vaj is refering to:
> objectless meditation. Though it is "paradoxical" -- in THAT process,
> what is transcending what?

Wll, if there's no mantra, and yet awareness that there is no mantra, there's
the requirement
to "come back to" the mantra.

But, what the hell IS the mantra? If there's doubt whether its there, you go
with the flow. If
there's no doubt, you go with the flow. If there IS no mantra, you go back to
it... Or maybe
not...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional