"David Findlay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Of course! Mind you in Africa the the baboons will sit on a runway,
> fly away as you buzz them, then sit back on the runway while you go
> around the circuit for landing. They are happy to do that all afternoon,
> so you just have to land and try and miss them. :-)

Yes, and then not even to mention the problems that animal life causes for
aviators. ;-)

Hey, as a native of Africa I'm allowed to make these non-pc jokes. Besides,
where else in the world will someone actually steal a NDB but in Cape Town? :-)

> We should be able to implement this, although you'll have to watch
> that the baboons don't bite you on the backside as you
> get out of the plane. :-P

Maybe a bite on the backside is exactly what the US legislators and media need
for their treatment of GA in the US. After a solid kick in the nuts. Er.. make
that several kicks.

ObOnTopic:
Dave (the other one :-), are you considering dynamic moving objects? You
mentioned yachts in passing... Collision detection eats CPU cycles, but still
without that dynamic objects IMO are relegated to mainly eye candy.

--
Billy