Hi Dark,

in fact if (as you said), you were including multiple  playable intelligent
races, then the world would have to be different.
End quote

sure. I would definitely like to be able to select race and class. one of the things I miss about table top dnd play is the ability to pick your race like elf, dwarf, gnome, human, etc and then select a class of skills such as cleric, bard, wizard, etc. That in of itself is certainly different from Sryth.

This is just a thought, sinse the hole roughly medaeval structure in fantasy has been rather done to death, and you did say this was supposed to be brain storming.
End quote

Yeah, I do see your point. As far as mainstream goes the medaeval structure has probably been beaten to death. Unfortunately, from my perspective it is relatively new and fresh since I haven't had a lot of chance to play dnd style games since high school. With the loss of my sight I couldn't play many computer rpg games and without my old click there is no one to play table top dnd with so I have largely been left out of that style of gaming for the last 10 years. So for me, at least, the medaeval genre is yet to be fully explored. On the other hand I do remember about 12 to 15 years ago joining a guild that was involved in playing some DC Comics justice League of America roll playing games. As far as that kind of rpg goes I certainly would not complain about turning some of those rpg games in to computerised form. I loved being able to go through the characters and class books for the JLA members and select a super hero like Superman, Flash, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, Hawkman, etc and then stopping an invasion from Darkseid's forces or stopping a plot from Lex Luther and friends. Perhaps an rpg of this sort would be more of your liking?
Cheers!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]