Well, with me tom it's more a stylistic thing than a particular plot or setting.

I love exploring and participating in the world, with it's own history, lores and places. It just seems to me there have been so many medaeval set fantasies, in books, films rpgs etc, that that sort of world is just becoming rather familiar in it's style and so losing a bit of the new and fresh exploration.

Ditto with the bog standard sterriotypical fantasy races. That's why I was suggesting a change in setting.

On the other hand, anything can be new and fresh if done well enough, so this wouldn't be a non-starter as far as I'm concerned.

As reguards the Dc thing, superheros wouldn't be my first choice of setting, ---- I prefer different worlds as I said, but for the past year I've been playing a tabletop mutants and masterminds game, which has proved incredibly fun indeed.

As I said, with me it's more a case of what the game is like than where it is set I think.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]