Hi,
Well, I had Scansoft Karen in the original trailer and some people complained about the voice. So i switched over to Scansoft Daniel for the newer trailer. Though, since I am going to record all the messages from scratch to wav files I'll need to know peopls thoughts on this in advance.
Smile.

Lukás Hosnedl wrote:
Hi Tom,
nice job done there, I'm glad to hear that cross-platform support is eventually possible. I actually do not know any of these voices personally (have probably heard most of them but can't tell which is which :-), but I would certainly prefer a female voice when the main game character is also female. Just didn't sound nice enough to me when I heard a male voice (Daniel???) in the MOTA trailer when it's a Tomb Raider like game. :-) Just my not very useful thoughts,
Lukas