Just great! This should also make the development a bit faster and much less exhausting for you, I think. I just can't wait to see the results and to give you constructive feedback as one who has also seen and played a few of the Tomb Raider games with sighted assistance when the right time and something to base the feedback on arrives. And the alternative system gamers should also be pretty happy. Your projects will be the first really complex and immersive audiogames that are portable. Thumbs up and keep up the great work! :-)
Lukas
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Cross Platform Speech Support

Hi Lukas,
Correct. Besides a desire to do the game my own way, with my own
imagination, etc I've been writing a story that goes along with the
game. In fact, I have a couple of different Tomb Hunter game stories in
the works. This time I really want to do something that is based on my
own merit for the most part.
If I want help deciding something such as which speech voice to use I'll
ask for it. If I want user feedback on a specific fature I'll ask.
however, I've drawn the line between gathering feedback and taking a lot
of end user suggestings that may or may not change the course of the
game and story.
Smile.

Lukás Hosnedl wrote:
Yeah, I am glad to hear you've taken this course of action. This way the result is gonna be as interesting and promising as it ever could. Feedback is fine but everything has its limits, and as you work on this as your own game, not a community driven project, it wouldn't be good to stray too far from the original imagination, right? *smiles*
Lukas