Hi Lukas,
Well, you aren't the only one who didn't like karen. I rather like her voice, but there are those who don't. It is one of those things that not everyone likes/dislikes the same TTS voices. Can't please everyone I guess. Smile. Anyway, getting too much feedback is one of the reasons I am waiting to release a demo. With Montezuma's Revenge and STFC I got a lot of feedback. In many cases I would work on a feature or suggestion I myself wasn't interested in doing, and as a result I became disinterested in the project. With MOTA I am trying to keep end user input to a minimum, and let my own ideas dominate the projects final outcome.

Lukás Hosnedl wrote:
That was Karen in the original trailer? Oh.... Aha. :-D-D I didn't like her very much either then... But well, the voice used doesn't matter that much to me after all. Just keep up the good work and do whatever you feel is best for the game (it's you who's creating it and who is so familiar with the Tomb Raider series and so many other mainstream games, and who knows how to code things best, what accessibility solutions to invent...) and don't hurry anything too much or change things the way you don't want them to be just because someone is complaining. After all, you have been forced to do this stuff, although you would personally prefer to do more complicated and interesting games. I am glad to see that MOTA is turning out much better than you expected it could, as you said, so don't let it suffer. :-D Best of luck and my sincere support!
Lukas