Hi Lukas,
Yeah. Though, adding that cross platform support isn't the easiest or funnest thing I've done in a while. The Alpha 0.4 engine for MOTA was really stable on Windows, but now that I have switched the code over to the cross platform Genesis engine I'm experiencing a lot of updates and bug fixing for the next few weeks. It is going to take a while to get 0.5 stable for private tester release let alone public release. As for being similar to Tomb Raider I am counting on its similarity to Tomb Raider to be a selling point. Being a side-scroller MOTA won't exactly have all the effect as a full 3D game would have, but there will be other games in this Tomb Hunter series to add additional Tomb Raider style game play.

Lukás Hosnedl wrote:
Just great! This should also make the development a bit faster and much less exhausting for you, I think. I just can't wait to see the results and to give you constructive feedback as one who has also seen and played a few of the Tomb Raider games with sighted assistance when the right time and something to base the feedback on arrives. And the alternative system gamers should also be pretty happy. Your projects will be the first really complex and immersive audiogames that are portable. Thumbs up and keep up the great work! :-)
Lukas