Hi Lukas,
Correct. Besides a desire to do the game my own way, with my own imagination, etc I've been writing a story that goes along with the game. In fact, I have a couple of different Tomb Hunter game stories in the works. This time I really want to do something that is based on my own merit for the most part. If I want help deciding something such as which speech voice to use I'll ask for it. If I want user feedback on a specific fature I'll ask. however, I've drawn the line between gathering feedback and taking a lot of end user suggestings that may or may not change the course of the game and story.
Smile.

Lukás Hosnedl wrote:
Yeah, I am glad to hear you've taken this course of action. This way the result is gonna be as interesting and promising as it ever could. Feedback is fine but everything has its limits, and as you work on this as your own game, not a community driven project, it wouldn't be good to stray too far from the original imagination, right? *smiles*
Lukas