Hi Liam,
Thanks for clarifying.That also makes sense. For me the only way I can do anything productive with Xaudio is to write the xap files by hand and then load them into Xact and compile. Otherwise forget it with a screen reader. If Jason has some vision than that would be a definite advantage over us with total screen reader dependancies.

Liam Erven wrote:
Jason has vision.
That's how.  Grins