Will the version you have support a joystick?, or does it need something with a wheel, brakes, and accelerator pedals. If it were up to me, I'd wait and get keyboard support also working, even if it is more difficult to navigate tracks. No need for 2 versions to be put out unless it will take a long tome to get the keyboard support to work. JMO.
---
In God we trust!
To: "Kevin Weispfennig" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 1:39 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi Kevin and all,

Just wondering, do you think that I should just put out the first version of Mach 1 tts without keyboard support and maybe work on that for a second version? The only difference would be a bit of time. You know, I could get version 1 out sooner.

Thanks

BFN

    Jim

My steering wheel is a Logitech MOMO Racing.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA