well i did get a couple, the ffb stick i have is real clunky and I was never
able to centre it, my cheap game pad is just that cheap.
I got my hardware like 6 years ago when there were rumours about stick games
going out these never eventuated, and in sod case I just kept spinning.
I probably should sell my old sticks I always say I will get a game pad but my
mouse  with all the storage drives, mics, wires and other modules means that if
I stored something on here it would need to be a gamepad or something I could
shove over to another place on the desk as any more here is going to give my
hand room no chance of existing.