Hi Dark,
That works for me. Like I was saying to Allan I am completely open into moving to a different genre like science fiction or some other genre. Just give me some ideas and I'd be all too happy to consider them.

dark wrote:
I agree Alan, a scifi rpg would be great, particularly with the large amount of worlds available.

But one step at a time though.

Beware the Grue!