That's pretty much what I figured. It would be different if it was actyakkt being written from scratch but I figured that with a game engine like Genesis or the GMA engine the only way to modify it would be to actually tinker with the code, which could be asking for a lot of trouble in the long run I'd imagine.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Why can't we get a challenging game for once? wasMOTA

Hi Bryan, yes it is. As it happens the save game feature is a standard feature in my game engine too, and whatever I do to the engine to modify the save game feature will effect all other games built with the same engine. So that's another goodreason why I am reluctant to modify it for one game.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
That's a standard feature in the GMA engine. I don't think Phil could really do much about that without tinkering with the engine itself. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.