to be honest tom at first I loathed the side scroler idea mainly because of not
winning in pipe2 and superliam.
Now though I like it.
I also like the modernised mixed element never really liked the standard side
scroler, if you can have it the way it is now fine.
If I was pushed into a decition I'd say fps style.