Hi Munawar.

This is exactly what I was getting at, ---- it wasn't meant as a "don't make suggestions" more a "be careful what you suggest"

I like to think that over a long time of playing various sorts of games and discussing them in detail, ---- even though I've never porgrammed a game, I've gained a litle understanding of what is easy to implement and what is not.

At the same time, I'd stil bow to the expertees of someone who had more practical experience than I have, and try to tailor my suggestions accordingly.

that's why suggesting and play testing and implementing needs to be such a major dialogue.

Beware the grue!