Hi Dark,
Oh, definitely. I'll check those titles out. Perhaps they will give me
a few extra ideas to toss in to the engine. Wink.
However, as far as tools goes there have been a number of engines
developed over the years that a sighted developer can use.  The Quake
1 and Doom 1 engines are now open source affares and can be used for
creating games or building the classic games they were designed for.
Although, they are quite old perhaps 95/96 technology so wouldn't be
of any use to modern developers. Still, the fact remains a new
programmer could pick something like that up and use it as Agrip
proved by creating Audio Quake. Cara Quinn successfully modded the
engine to come up with Jedi Quake. So there is a president for that
kind of thing  in the sighted market those engines had been around
long before blind developers got into the act and started using them
too.