Hi,

Actually, MOTA doesn't use any path finding for the AI. The reason is
when I wrote it that enemies were randomly generated per room and
bound to that region much as the sounds are. So it is impossible for
enemies to leave that area. So I never got around to updating it with
a more complex AI with some path finding etc to actually leve the
rooms and follow you into another room etc. This is imho one of those
things I was putting off for an upgrade down the road when i have more
time to focus on details like that.