To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts on Community Projects

Hi Daren,

Smile. I sure have. I've purchased all but one of the Graphic audio DC
Comics reproductions. At the moment I can't think which one I'm
missing but I have most of them. They are simply awesome!

I also have most of the Pendant Audio fan fiction podcasts of
Supergirl Last Daughter of Cripton, Superman Last Son of Cripton,
Batman Ace of Detectives, their new Martian Man Hunter series, and all
of the eps for Wonder Woman. The acting isn't great, but it is sort of
like reading the comic books all over again.

Cheers!