Sweet! I'll have to check that out....

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 10:36 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts on Community Projects

Hi Daren,

Smile. I sure have. I've purchased all but one of the Graphic audio DC
Comics reproductions. At the moment I can't think which one I'm missing but
I have most of them. They are simply awesome!

I also have most of the Pendant Audio fan fiction podcasts of Supergirl Last
Daughter of Cripton, Superman Last Son of Cripton, Batman Ace of Detectives,
their new Martian Man Hunter series, and all of the eps for Wonder Woman.
The acting isn't great, but it is sort of like reading the comic books all
over again.

Cheers!

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5970 (20110321) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5971 (20110321) information _____________