or someone will convert them to bgt or something.
We will probably see more game collections.
At 07:10 p.m. 10/06/2011, you wrote:
If a future version of windows ends up being completely incompatible with VB6 applications, that's fine with me. If people really do get cut off from their favorite VB6 games, someone will just produce the windows X VB6 software emulator, or something along those lines. If there is a demand to play the old, unsupported games, someone will always be there to make it work. Sitting here with my modern PC, I can play everything from old DOS games to my favorite console games, all because people wanted to be able to play the classic games on the new hardware. I see no reason some future windows X would break this tradition.