Hi,

Well, for what its worth I'm trying not to overly complicate the traps
etc in MOTA as there are enough new concepts here for most VI gamers.
Although, I certainly might put traps closer together on higher game
levels, make hem more difficult to jump safely, etc once I feel sure
people have gotten the hang of analog jumping etc in general. That's
why the traps on levels 1 and 2 are fairly simple. You have to learn
to walk before you can run as the saying goes.

Cheers!