Hi list,

answering this kind of questions and explainig why exactly we can not
support GimpShop is a waste of time and done again and again and again...
... This clearly is a F.A.Q, which should we be able to answer by politely
providing a link to an FAQ entry on gimp.org. This could save us lots of
time which could be much better spend in further GIMP developement.

So how about we put together the top ten arguments to the ten questions that
is the most time wasted on the list(s)? This way we could shorten the
"discussions" about "Why the GimpShop is not GIMP", "What we think about the
Single Window Interface", "Why GIMP is proud of its name" and so on...

Greetings, lexA