From: Eric van Beesten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Update Released
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 1:46 AM

Agree with you here... half hour after the update half our server was
already having all 3 guns.. I seriues don't think this was the intention of
valve... Beside that.. I say yesterday somebody posting a archievementsmap
here on valve's mailingslist..

I'm not saying its valve fault (because it isn't) but those
archievementsbox
are spoiling the whole meaning of the archievents/new guns.