We figure the best fair / logical approach to this is provide the user base
a list of tags and providing any important info to the user so they can
make an educated guess if they like a server or not. We decided trying to
rate good and bad servers won't do anything positive because our opinion on
what is good or bad could be too flexible. It's better to just let the
userbase decide and give them as much information as possible. Some users
don't mind ads for example, some users hate mods or custom maps. If we tell
people what is good and what isn't, no one is going to bother listening.

As far as impersonations go, we already have a plan to authenticate who
actually owns a server so no tomfoolery can happen. That all said, we're
still mostly doing talks and planning and etc. Anyone is free to hop in and
contribute / add in their two cents, and of course we're all here too
reading the emails.