So glad to hear that you have that taken care of Trish.

Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Trish
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adobe Reader

my adobe is fixed. i didn't have to switch ie10 either, which I am most happy. I would like to say something here regarding the OCR function, it seems like my utility bill is a scanned image, but thanks to the OCR and not OB here, I am able to read that bill. Just a little freeby there for yall in case you get a PDF that states empty after opened by Adobe, this might just work for ya to read.

Adobe 10 had to be removed and so 11 could be installed, no need of the java either. I'm certainly not saying that isn't important here, just glad I didn't have to deal with it. So thanks again to all who tried to help me today. I'll go away now and hopefully I can stay out of trouble.

----- Original Message ----- From: Mike Boyd