Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 09:20:34 +0700
From: "Ronald C.Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Timeout Expired

On 2000-07-03 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

   >I was wondering the same about this Courier HST.  It apparently has
   >dual standard support (B0 supports V.32 mode, CCITT answer sequence,
   >according to the information underneath the modem, while HST mode is
   >B1).  There are lots of files at Simtel's DOS site dealing with USR
   >HST modems -- perhaps these will help me with this Courier... I'll
   >let you know later, if I find out something that works.
   >Jerry          *** delighted with PC DOS and WordStar ***
   >Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Registered

If that's a dual standard, then use "B0" and get V.32 mode.  Nobody 
out there is supporting HST for internet dialup connections and unless 
you connect to a USR V.Everything at a BBS, you won't get HST support 
from a BBS either.  

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to