Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 00:08:7= -600
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Timeout Expired

Hi, Ronald --

>USR started using error correction pretty early, but
>USR modems weren't cheap at all, especially Courier
>models.  They were way out of my price range at the
>time <g>.

Yes.  That's why I'm going to hang on to one of these Couriers
in my possession.  They're an interesting piece of history.

I noticed Simtel's DOS area had lots of files dealing with
USR modems and their peculiarities, so I downloaded a lot
of these and hope to have some answers about how to run mine
in the near future (time permitting).  I'll report my findings
here when I get it going...

Jerry >>>> ZOOM 9600 bps V.42bis | IBM PC/XT & PC Color Display <<<<
      >>>>> PC DOS 3.3 & WordStar 3.30p | 20 MB HDD & 360K FDD <<<<<

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2X - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to