Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 19:46:09 +0700
From: "Ronald C.Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Timeout Expired

On 2000-07-03 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   >On 2000-07-03 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >>If that's a dual standard, then use "B0" and get V.32 mode.  Nobody
   >>out there is supporting HST for internet dialup connections and
   >>unless you connect to a USR V.Everything at a BBS, you won't get
   >>HST support from a BBS either.
   >I tried B0 to get V.32 without B1, but it didn't help.  I suspect
   >I'm just not getting the right combination of commands -- and that's
   >why I've decided to stop experimenting on my own and look at the
   >available documentation.  After no results and dozens of failed
   >attempts, I think I'd better pause and read a little before going
   >on further... ;-)

Right.  If you can find documentation for that model, maybe in text or 
even in .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) format, then download it and from that you 
should be able to get a good init string.  The one other possibility is 
that there is actually something wrong with the modem.  At least the 
Zoom is working for you.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to