Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 00:08:7= -600
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Timeout Expired
On 2000-07-03 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>If that's a dual standard, then use "B0" and get V.32 mode. Nobody
>out there is supporting HST for internet dialup connections and
>unless you connect to a USR V.Everything at a BBS, you won't get
>HST support from a BBS either.
I tried B0 to get V.32 without B1, but it didn't help. I suspect
I'm just not getting the right combination of commands -- and that's
why I've decided to stop experimenting on my own and look at the
available documentation. After no results and dozens of failed
attempts, I think I'd better pause and read a little before going
on further... ;-)
Jerry >>>> ZOOM 9600 bps V.42bis | IBM PC/XT & PC Color Display <<<<
>>>>> PC DOS 3.3 & WordStar 3.30p | 20 MB HDD & 360K FDD <<<<<
Net-Tamer V 1.11.2X - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************