Sorry Dan,
        my mistake. I thought that you were configuring the Short Circuit
constraint to allow for some form of short circuit allowance. Didn't read
your comments in enough detail. I was thinking that you had in some manner
made the Short Circuit constraint allow what would otherwise be a short
circuit between nets or "no nets". This is what nobody has been able to make
work that I know of. The short circuit constraint should allow for shorting
ties between differing nets, but it doesn't. This is why I asked if you had
found some way of making it work.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.