The technique to automatically assign a net to a single pin has already
been given. (But note that if the "include single-pin nets" is not checked
next time net information is transferred, this will be lost.)

The behavior of the autorouter may not be as desired, however; of course
this only is a problem is one is going to autoroute.

But this is not how I would accomplish this task. Since I want a wiring
point, I would define a wiring point in the schematic. That wiring point
would be assigned a single pad. If the hole is to be a through hole, the
pad will be a multilayer pad. If the hole is to be a blind or buried via,
then I would make the pad a surface pad and add a via to it, perhaps in the
footprint, but I have never used blind or buried vias with an application
like this, only through pads.

This solution will be automatically maintained through netlist load. The
wiring point reference designators (the ANSI standard would be E) may be
suppressed on the PCB and/or on the schematic. (On the schematic, a
zero-length pin may be used as has been described elsewhere.)