Peter,

> The power ports act something like net labels (but
> not _exactly_ like
> net labels - the power nets are always Global, while
> those created by
> net labels may be local to a single sheet, depending
> on how the netlist
> is generated.)

This was good to know. However it changed the global
net into a local one and I think only on one GND pin.
I have to check it again.

> It is important to fix any errors reported by ERC
> before going to the
> PCB (or, at least to know why ERC is complaining,
> and be willing to
> accept the results...)

How can I keep the DRC on? I only see a way to run it
afterwards.

> A net label applies to any
> wire which touches
> its bottom left corner, so you can put a horizontal
> label on a vertical
> wire - but this feature can lead to the problem you
> describe.

Yes, I fount it out.

> I initially place parts leaving the designator as
> R?, C?, U?, etc.,
> then use "Tools/Annotate" to automagically assign
> numbers to all "?"
> parts.  For parts that you want a specific
> designator, you can set those
> as required, and the Annotate function will only
> affect those parts that
> still show a "?".

This is a good idea. It's interesting if I have C1, C?
and C10 what it will place - C2 or C11. I have to try
this.

Thank you so much, Peter.
Mira