I don't understand your comment. I didn't ask any questions to have
answered.
You said: "...Just what might have happened to you..." Nothing happened to
me.

Just a note: I see people making raid systems and they stack 5 or 6 drives
on top of each other with NO cooling and these things are like frying pans.
No wonder when all 6 drives die at roughly the same time! They think they
are safe when in fact they are killing their drives prematurely.

Tony