How is that possible? Ripped off?? They should tell their customers they
should be paying twice as much for such efficient coding. It's all how you
present it. The CD is just a way to transport it. I've got hundreds of apps
that come on CD because they are cheap or dual platform or have other
marketing fluff loaded. The app itself could fit on a floppy. I'm even about
to go that route with my code because computers are started to abandon the
floppy drive. Any modern Mac is a prime example.

I actually think there is very little professionalism in IT. I've seen a
dozen guys over the years scratching their heads trying to figure stuff out.
(Stuff I can figure out by picking up some book at Amazon.) It's mostly a
guessing game for those guys: "I wonder what happens if I try this..." One
guy used to fall asleep in the computer room time and time again and it
required employee complaints to get this lazy-ass fired. I've met only a
couple guys that take their IT job seriously and professionally. Too bad
THAT industry has taken a real dump.(that was with a sarcastic tone)  Those
guys were making way too much money for far too little contribution.

Yes, I'd like to see some VB apps from you. Instead of the dumb-ass remark
from Tim at Powerbasic, he could have said what you guys said and receive
much more respect from a potential customer like me.

There is so much positive spin they could put on smaller apps, it's an
entire marketing campaign.

(Enough of this from me. It's so far off from a reasonable Protel subject
except that I hope the new Protel doesn't use any #BLOAT directives.)

TOny