Mike Reagan wrote:

Hello All,

I was contemplating what my next move with Protel will be and came up with
an idea of creating an open sourced SP7 software for 99SE. Before I put my
foot in my mouth, is there a future for open sourced Service Packs?
is it legal?

I don't know how you can do a service pack of any kind without access to the
source of all the code that went before. Of course, if you can get Altium to give
you the source of P99SE, I'm sure there are a lot of people, including myself,
that would be eager to dig in and fix the many known bugs hiding in there!

Good luck,

Jon