On 02:08 PM 10/03/2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
Ian Wilson wrote:

I am intrigued by this. How do the people that haven't used something know it is not more (or less) productive than what they are using.

That one is easy to answer. Go back and read the posts again. Almost every individual, including me, has indicated that they actually tried DXP before putting it away.

I understand that and did read it the posts. I was not commenting on whether DXP is better or worse that P99SE. My question was asking Phil how he *knew* it was less productive if it was still "in the box". He replied to say it was installed but he no longer used it. This is a clarification my overly literal brain can deal with.

I do know there are lots of people around that have used DXP to some degree and given up. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few months.

Bye for now,
Ian