For some reason these are giving errors, in this case in idkey.sch

See sheet contents
http://www.proteluser.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=72#post72

#2 Error   Unconnected Passive Pin On Net 3V3A
   ID KEY.SCH(R400-2 @870,665)
#13 Error   Unconnected Power Pin On Net GND
   ID KEY.SCH(U402-1 @970,460)

If I connect the power nets on the top sheet I do not get the error,

The ERC matrix is not set to flag any PASS/POWER connections as an
error, only if they are unconnected (no NOERC marker present)

Might need to fix this one after import to 2004 as the connectivity
models are slightly different.

I will investigate more later (one of our colleagues goes home to Korea
tomorrow, so beer is calling just now).

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications ltd