No floating pport errors are reported, pin types are correct.

The ERC and netlist errors I have seen, definitely appear to be the
results of only having a single power object on the sheet.

If I add a 100n cap onto the same sheet and add 3v3a and gnd ports the
error goes away.

When the netlist is loaded, connectivity is broken on the PCB, which
using my previous OTT approach of breaking out power connectivity via
ports/sheet entries never occurred. I have a vague recollection that I
started connecting power rails via sheet entry/ports because of this but
P98 was so long ago now.

However I made a small test board, parent + 5 child sheets using the
same ID key.sch file in it and it does not show the error under the same
enviroment so the problem seems localised to the other design (or the
number of sheets).

If anyone has any more insights please let me know.

John

> Now, I'd never run an ERC report in DXP. What I ran into
> trying to check all this out is typical of what happens to a
> 99SE user. Do I need to go over all the gory details? First
> of all, ERC is automatic, when a design is Compiled. I used
> the example design 4 Port Serial Interface. When I do
> Project/Compile Document 4 Port Serial Interface.SchDoc, I
> get a pile of
> error: duplicate net name messages. There are 13 wires on the
> top level, there are 12 duplicate net name messages. I don't
> see any error markers created.
>
> If I place net names on the wires on the top level, then I
> get no messages.

I always place net labels on all wires & buses on the top level sheet
anyway