The only time I used new mysql settings, was the first time I tried the
install.  Since then, and just now, I have been using the old mysql
connection instructions.  Unfortunately, when I run the server using
the '*rb-site
manage...*' command-line, it does not use the mysql database.  It appears to
be using a sqllite db contained in the reviewboard install folder.

I can go into the mysql db and view the profiles and other data, though when
I go into the reviewboard site, I see a single, new admin user and no other
profiles or reviews.

I also tried running *'rb-site upgrade /path/to/site'* as the first action
when no site folder existed.  All that did was create a basic site
directory, with no settings_local.py in the conf folder.

So, to recap, removing the old folder and running *'rb-site install
/path/to/site'* records the database settings but those settings are never
used, it always starts by saying that it is creating new tables.

Cheers,
-Lyndon-