You can with the rb-site manage command, like so:

rb-site manage /path/to/site runserver -- 0.0.0.0:8080

The manual updates appears to be due to your install having your media
directory pointing to your Python site-packages directory. This would most
likely be due to you having not specified your MySQL settings when you ran
rb-site install and instead having modifeid settings_local.py afterward.

It's important that you give your MySQL info during the install so Review
Board can make the appropriate settings changes for your media paths.

I recommend blowing away this site directory, starting over and providing
your current database's MySQL info.

Feel free to back up the database first just in case.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.