There seems to be a problem in the packaging of the ReviewBoard where
settings_local.py and settings_local.pyc gets included.

Try to remove
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard*.egg/reviewboard/settings_local.py*.

Then try "rb-site install" again.

I'll have this fixed in tonight's nightly build.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.